(HealthDay News) — A lot of people turn to caffeine to get an energy boost in the morning. But there are healthier ways to start the day, says Iowa State University.
The school mentions six ways to wake up without coffee:
- Perform morning stretches, such as head and shoulder rolls.
- Have a healthy and balanced breakfast.
- Drink a cold glass of water.
- Take a cold shower. Splash your face!
- Start the morning with an upbeat music playlist.
- Get fresh air and sunlight.
Copyright © 2023 HealthDay. All rights reserved.