(HealthDay News) — Everyone feels lack of motivation at some point, and it doesn’t necessarily represent a mental health issue, says the Mental Health Foundation.
From meeting up with friends to participating in a hobby, sometimes it can be difficult to find the motivation to get involved.
To help overcome lack of motivation, the Mental Health Foundation suggests:
- Break tasks into manageable chunks.
- Write down each positive thing you go through during the day.
- Give yourself credit for the small things you do.
- Make some time for yourself.
- Be gentle on yourself.
- Be present in the moment.
- Ask for help when needed.
Copyright © 2023 HealthDay. All rights reserved.