(HealthDay News) — Fitting regular exercise into your daily schedule can improve your health and fitness, and reduce your risk for disease, says MedlinePlus. From yoga to weightlifting, there are many types of exercise to choose from.
To make the most of workouts, MedlinePlus suggests:
- Choose activities that work many different parts of the body.
- Choose activities that you enjoy.
- Exercise safely with proper equipment.
- Listen to your body. Don’t overdo it.
- Give yourself challenging, but realistic goals.
Copyright © 2023 HealthDay. All rights reserved.