(HealthDay News) — A tragedy can happen in any swimming pool without proper supervision, says Intermountain Healthcare. Following water safety guidelines can prevent children from drowning.
Intermountain Healthcare urges parents to:
- Always watch children who are in the water. Be alert.
- Learn infant and child CPR.
- Have a phone nearby in case of emergency.
- Never leave children alone or with siblings.
- Enclose a pool inside a fence.
- Teach children to swim.
Copyright © 2022 HealthDay. All rights reserved.